Hey! It's time for JuNoIdMo. Check it out on my book blog, The Rhinestone Bookmark.
I have an idea. In fact, I have several.
Joon-Oh-Eyed-Moh. Some folks are doing a June version of NaNoWriMo...writing 50K words in a month. I'm not up for a whole novel during the month of June, but I am game for massive idea generation.
Please join me in brainstorming, outlining novels, dreaming up characters, typing out synopses, whatever you want to do. What do you guys think? Wanna play along?
Check in here or on Twitter, and let me know what you're doing!
Feel free to adapt this to other forms of expression, too. Spend the month:
- planning a series of paintings/photographs
- improvising a concept album
- considering a home re-do
- coming up with a screenplay idea
- brainstorming a dance piece
- thinking about what you want to say with your poetry
- designing a quilt/fashion line/sweater
- branching out spiritually
- revamping your creativity
JuNoIdMo...let's dream up some great ideas!