I've done a Halloween Recipe Roundup for you guys. I've tried to include ideas from appetizers to drinks to main courses to desserts. If you try any of them, please let me know how they turned out!
(It's from Queen of Halloween, but she didn't say where it came from.)
How awesome is this for a dinner party set-up? Why can't we all just have a spare gothic manse for such occasions? Why?
1. Put a blood drip on any drink from Hostess With the Mostess
2. Halloween Cocktails from Martha Stewart
3. Candy Corn Martini from PinCurl (photo by Levi Brown)
4. Halloween Margarita from Lime Tree Cove
1. Cheese Pumpkins from Betty Crocker
2. Black Bean Cat Crudites from Spoonful
3.Roach Bites (made of dates) from Almost Vegan in Paradise
4. Spidery 7-Layer Dip from Divine Dinner Party
1.Spooky Ghost Pizza from Chef Mom
2.Mummies in a Blanket from Holly Klein (I know these are cocktail weiner size, but I say make them with refrigerated bread dough and full sized, quality sausages. They'd be good!)
3. Pasta from the Gourmet Mom
4. Proscuitto Head from Woman's Day
1. Vampire Cupcakes from Sugadeaux
2. Candy corn parfaits? I can't find a link but dang it....just throw in some food coloring and mix up whatever flavors of pudding you want and some whipped cream
3. Caramel Apple Draculas from Erica's Sweet Tooth (the link is down, but it's pretty self-explanatory, don't you think?
4. Amazing Autumn Cake (that I have no hope of making---ever) from the Tulsa State Fair via the One Room Schoolhouse Crafts.